Shipping & COVID
Preparing your order:
- I usually dispatch the next business day after you order;
- I'm in Sydney Australia;
- I ship with a courier Sendle/DHL;
- Once I ship, an email will be sent to you with tracking information to help you see where your package is up to.
How long will it take?
- To get to your package to you as quickly as possible, I am using a courier.
- There have been some delays because of COVID recently, and things change daily. Currently estimates are between 3 to 6 weeks for delivery.
- You may receive a delivery window from Sendle once they pick up the item and calculate it to your specified route.
- Once the package arrives in the US (for US based customers) the USPS takes over delivery. They have some great tracking tools available.
- Customs charges from any country, if applicable, are the customer's responsibility and not included in the shipping charges.
- US shipments typically do not attract any additional charges.
More about the calendar
I missed the Bible verses on my welcome email - can I get these again?
- Yes :) Just message me and I can send you the link again.
Can I post to several addresses?
- Each order will be posted to a single address - if you would like multiple addresses, you can enter a different shipping address in each order you put through.
Can I get the daily Advent reflections at once?
- Yes - just message me and I will send you a link to download them all.
When do I get the Advent reflections?
- I send out the daily advent reflections each day of December starting December 1. They will go to the email address you entered upon purchase. If you'd like to receive them elsewhere, or have given a gift - you can subscribe on the Advent Reflections page.
What size are the cards, and what are they made from?
- The cards are A7 size, and are made from FSC certified 400gsm stock card. I love the quality and they are made to last for well more than the one use!